TOD’S WINTER HOME GEAR TIPS
- TOD recommends you get a good shovel, snowblower and heavy-duty gloves! They are all good items to have in your house.
- Don't forget ice melt spray & scraper for your car windshield!
- Stocking up on firewood also wouldn’t hurt if you have a fireplace or wood burning stove.
- When trying to melt ice off your driveway, there are plenty of options available for different types of ice melts: Pet-safe option and more vegetation-safe options if you are concerned with yards or flowers.
- Put enough ice melt down and as soon as the ice melts, just sweep it off with a broom to prevent damage to concrete.
- For cars that have rear wheel drive, putting sandbags in the trunk will help with traction when roads do get icy.